- Storage of flammable materials.
- Poor storage of materials
- Sharp edges and pointed ends.
- Spillage of solvents etc.
- Handling hot and cold items.
- Changing weather conditions such as wind, rain etc on sheet materials being transported.
- Sudden movement of poorly supported stored materials.
- Size and weight of materials in connection with their movement from delivery to store and from store to point of use.
- Cleaning chemicals, adhesive sprays and other materials held in pressurised containers.
- Manual handling