- Each machine operator is responsible for ensuring that the Angle grinder shall only operate in a safe condition and in a safe manner and that he/she has been duly authorised and trained in the safe operation of the machine,
- It is the duty of each operator to immediately report any changes (including wheel degradation) occurring on the machine which may affect its operation.
- The cleanliness and tidiness of the surrounding area must be ensured through appropriate instructions, routine inspections and cleaning.
- Work on or alteration of this machine, which detrimentally affects the safety of the machine in any way, is prohibited.
- Wheel guard must be kept in place and in working condition.
- Machine parts or components, which form part of the safety protection, must not be removed, dismantled, altered, put out of operation or moved.
- The on / off switch must be checked at regular intervals for perfect operation.
- The operator must have thorough knowledge of the controls and their function before attempting any operation.
- Never leave the machine unattended when running.
Note: Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times!