- The operator is responsible for ensuring that the BHC550 CNC is only operated in a safe condition and in a safe manner and that he/she has been duly authorised and trained in its safe use.
- It is the duty of each operator to immediately report any changes occurring on this equipment which may affect its safe operation.
- The cleanliness and tidiness of this equipment and its surrounding area must be ensured through appropriate instructions, routine inspections and cleaning.
- Work on or alteration of this equipment, which detrimentally affects its safety in any way, is prohibited.
- All guards must be kept in place and in working condition due to added potential of flying debris.
- Machine parts or components, which form part of the safety protection, must not be removed, dismantled, altered, put out of operation or moved.
- All safety devices must be checked at regular intervals for perfect operation.
- The operator must have thorough knowledge of the controls, their function and the work to be undertaken before attempting any operation.
- Never leave this equipment unattended when running.