- General use of leaf blower
- Disturbance of ground debris.
- Exposure to dust from dry grass, hedge clippings, woodchips etc.
- Exposure to airborne animal waste products or drug users associated items such as used hypodermics, sharps etc.
- Petrol filling of leaf blower
- Ignition of petrol fumes by contact with hot equipment.
- Lifting, handling and emptying of leaf blowing equipment.
- General use of leaf blower on Uneven or slippery ground leading to slips, trips & falls
- Outside working
- Temperatures- operatives working in cold / hot or inclement weather
- Noise emissions from Petrol, leaf Blower