- Each operator is responsible for ensuring that the compressed air tools shall only operate in a safe condition and in a safe manner and that he/she has been duly authorised and trained in the safe operation of the Compressed Air Tools,
- The cleanliness and tidiness of the surrounding area must be ensured through appropriate instructions, and routine inspections.
- Work on or alteration which detrimentally affects the safety of the compressed Air tools, in any way, is prohibited.
- Machine parts or components, which form part of the safety protection, must not be removed, dismantled, altered, put out of operation or moved.
- The on / off switch must be checked at regular intervals for perfect operation.
- The operator must have thorough knowledge of the controls and their function before attempting any operation.
- Never leave the Compressed Air unattended when running.
- Ensure that company tools are serviced appropriately and are maintained according to manufacturer’s specifications.
Note: Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times!