- Inadequate planning/ supervision/ risk management
- Hazards specific to Theme Parks e.g. large crowds, boundaries encompass large areas.
- Individuals getting lost.
- Coach or mini bus access steps (Risk of falling while boarding or alighting the vehicle)
- Injury as result of pedestrian collision with vehicle in car park
- Fast moving rides
- Confrontation with member of public (stranger)
- Around park – periods of indirect or remote supervision
- All accidents/ emergencies
- Young person lost/ separated
- Physically challenging rides
- Medical/ Special needs/ Behaviour issues
- Injury or Illness
- Exposure to weather conditions such as: Sun UV, heat, exposure to cold and / or wet conditions.
- Persons becoming ill or injured.
- Inadequate procedures leading to delayed help/support and deterioration of condition.