RISK SAFETY SERVICES LTD – ORDERING AND PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) Unless we have agreed something different in writing with you before you place an order, these Terms and Conditions, together with the other terms and conditions and policies on this Website, apply when you place an order to buy products from us using this Website. You can find all of our information and contact details on the Contact Page.
(2) From time to time we will update these Terms and Conditions and the amendments take effect immediately so we always ask that you check the Terms and Conditions.
(3) If you are a “consumer” (as defined in The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013) then you may have certain rights. Please refer to our other policies, specifically our Cancellations policy.
2 THE PRODUCTS AND PAYMENT
(1) Details of the Products are displayed on the Website and anything we sell must conform to our contract with you. We comply with the law and provide details about the main characteristics of Products but if you need any other information please email us before placing your order. Please also refer to clause 8 of our Terms and Condition of Business which confirms your licence and responsibility for products.
(2) The price of the Products is inclusive of any VAT which may be due. Unless we have agreed something different in writing with you before you place an order, you must pay in full when you place the order. Payment must be made in GBP and our accepted payment methods are shown on the Website. Please check the terms and conditions of your payment provider.
(3) Please note that when you buy Digital Content from our Website (or we give you a free trial), you are buying/ receiving a licence to use it subject to the terms of our Digital Content Use and Licence which explains what your rights and responsibilities are in relation to our Digital Content.
(4) Since our Products are digital downloads there is no additional shipping/delivery charge.
(5) Where there are problems with your payment method then we will immediately cease or suspend the provision of any products until we receive full cleared payment. We charge interest on overdue payment at the rate of 10% per annum and are also entitled to recover all reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining payment from you.
3 DISCOUNT AND OFFERS
(1) From time to time we may offer discount vouchers, codes, special offers, promotions or other types of offer (“Offers”) which may be made available to you when you place an order to buy from our Website.
(2) All of these offers are always subject to availability and under the terms and conditions of compliance of each offer are only available at our sole discretion. When you use any offer you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
(3) Offers are not retrospective, not transferable and can not be exchanged for cash.
(4) You can only use one offer for each order – offers available on the Website can not be used in conjunction with any other offer you may find.
(5) We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of any offer and can cancel or withdraw offers at any time, without notice.
(1) When you place an order with us you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions and policies as displayed on the Website at the time of order.
(2) Once we accept your order, we will provide you with an Order Confirmation. We reserve the right to refuse any order. Until you receive our Order Confirmation, if you are a Consumer, the law means you will be able to withdraw from your contract with us.
(3) Except as expressly stated in the terms and conditions and policies on this Website or those statutory warranties which apply by law, particularly to consumers,
(a) all warranties, whether express or implied, by operation of law or otherwise, are excluded in relation to the products we supply for sale
(b) in so far as the law allows, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever as a result of any purchase. Your remedies are limited to damages which will not exceed £20 or the price of the products you purchased, whichever is greater.
(1) Once you have purchased Products you will complete a registration process and receive an account with log-in details (User Name and Password). Please also refer to clause 7 of our Terms and Condition of Business which confirms your responsibility for your account.
(2) Unless we have agreed otherwise in writing,
(a) It is your responsibility to download any Digital Content by following instructions which will be made available to you
(b) Digital Content is usually available or supplied within 24 hours after you have made payment. If we cannot supply within that time then we will contact you and either offer an alternative or a refund.
(2) Our supply is performed with reasonable skill and care and is complete upon download.
6 QUERIES, FAULTY PRODUCTS, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
(1) If any product is faulty, please refer to our Cancellations and Faulty Products Policy.
(2) For cancellation of orders, please refer to our Cancellations and Faulty Products Policy.