Health And Safety Consultancy Dover
Health and Safety Consultancy in Dover has never been easier for your organisation to arrange.
Risk Safety Services offers you a wide range of health and safety tools, downloadables and bespoke consultancy packages to ensure your fulfilling your lawful H&S requirements.
However, the starting point for most businesses when it comes to Health and Safety is often a Health and Safety Audit and Inspection.
Health and Safety Audit and Inspection
Risk Safety Services’ Health and Safety Audit and Inspection is often the first type of consultation our long-standing clients make.
Health and safety audits are a fundamental check of your company going beyond safety inspections to include an assessment of your safety policy, risk assessments, training and all aspects of how safety is managed in your company.
An inspection is a stand-alone task to independently review a company’s safety management system.
The audit will essentially highlight the strengths and weakness within your existing safety structures, giving you an idea of what exactly your next steps should be with regard to this very important part of running a business.
What to expect during a health and safety audit
The health and safety audit will see the following process take place:
- a fully qualified Risk Safety Services Health and Safety Consultant will visit your premises
- s/he will assess the extent to which your company complies with the relevant legislation
- they will also review your organisation’s health and safety policies, arrangements and management systems
- and cover the requirement to manage health and safety risks as detailed in HSE guidance and BS OHSAS 18001
What to expect during a health and safety inspection
Following the audit, Risk Safety Services will then carry out an inspection, as follows:
- a comprehensive inspection of the workplace
- an overview of Health and Safety compliance
- advice and further guidance on compliance with Health and Safety legislation and best practice
- speak with employees where appropriate
Plus, finding and recommendations from the health and safety audit are recorded in a comprehensive report, which will include:
- executive summary with prioritised findings and recommendations
- photographs taken during the audit and inspection
- an action plan covering all findings and recommendations
- a Health and Safety management audit checklist
- workplace inspection checklist
- Health and Safety document audit
Contact us today for your FREE consultation
Would you like to talk to us about a Health and Safety Audit and Inspection at your company’s workplace?
If so, don’t hesitate to get in touch because Risk Safety Services can most definitely give you the reassurance you need.
Just call us on 0843 523 0410 to find out more.
Alternatively, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org