A Covid-19 Risk Assessment is now necessary for businesses across the UK because of the Global Pandemic. Risk Safety Services can provide ongoing support and information as your company implements a ‘new normal’ in the workplace.
Risk Safety Services understands this is a new and daunting situation that comes with many difficulties for businesses in Kent. As a result, we have put together a Covid-19 Risk Assessment pack to help you through the process and support you in meeting your responsibilities.
Working to the HSE specified guidance, the Covid-19 Risk Assessment pack includes;
- Coronavirus specific risk assessments
- Coronavirus company policy
- Business recovery plan policy
- Return to work checklist for coronavirus
- Business video regarding safe return to work for employees.
Risk Safety Services are experts in the field of Health and Safety and our professionalism and knowledge can support you in making the changes to make your workplace a safe place to be. It is critical to ensure the correct policies and procedures are in place because employers remain responsible for employee health and safety.
Risk Assessment During the Covid-19 Pandemic
As an employer, you must protect people from harm. This includes taking reasonable steps to protect your workers and others from coronavirus. This is called a Covid-19 risk assessment and as necessary to manage risk and protect people.
The HSE has laid out some crucial steps to take to make the workplace a safe place and that employees are protected. As an employer, you must:
- Identify what work activity or situations might cause transmission of the virus
- Think about who could be at risk
- Decide how likely it is that someone could be exposed
- Act to remove the activity or situation, or if this isn’t possible, control the risk
Some of the practical measures that can be implemented and will operate in conjunction with your Covid-19 risk assessment include;
- Facilitate more frequent hand washing
- Allow home working where possible, otherwise, follow social distancing guidelines
- Consider if all activities need to continue if they can not be done at a social distance
- Share your risk assessment with your employees and post it online if possible.
Risk Safety Services delivers health and safety advice and guidance for businesses in Kent. We can also provide ongoing consultancy for added peace of mind. Our experts will work with you and establish the required policies and procedures for your workplace.
Get in touch with Risk Safety Services
Trust the experts at Risk Safety Services for all of your Covid-19 Risk Assessment needs.
Contact us today about any questions you may have on 0843 523 0410 or email us at email@example.com.