FIRE STRATEGY REPORT
Risk Safety Services is proud to be able to offer your new Fire Strategy Report.
We have a team of highly experienced and qualified consultants who can provide you with a comprehensive report that outlines the best way to protect your property from fire.
We take into account the unique features of your property, as well as the latest fire code requirements, to develop a tailor-made plan that is suited to your needs.
Our reports are affordable and easy to understand, so you can be sure that you are making the best possible decisions for your safety.
Contact us today to find out more about our services.
This report contains critical information on how to protect your business from the threat of fire. It includes a comprehensive analysis of the fire risks specific to your industry, as well as recommendations on how to best mitigate those risks.
The report also includes a detailed Fire Safety Plan that outlines exactly what to do in the event of a fire. We believe that this report is an essential tool for any business owner who is serious about protecting their property and their employees.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you keep your business safe from fire.
Ensure your business has an action plan in place to minimise your potential loss from fire by investing in comprehensive and integrated fire safety management.
If you are carrying out a development (large or small) you may be required to gain approvals for the purposes of structural warranty. Part of that approval process will require you to comply with Building Regulations and produce a Fire Strategy Report.
WHY DOES YOUR BUSINESS NEED A FIRE STRATEGY?
- The requirement for business to have a fire strategy is not clearly identified in legislation but to meet the requirements of primary fire safety and building safety legislation without one it will not be possible to monitor performance or manage change, nor potentially ensure that a fire risk assessment is suitable and sufficient
- It provides building owners, occupiers, and managers with relevant information to develop and achieve effective fire prevention and protection solutions
- It forms an essential basis for a fire risk assessment to be inducted
HOW CAN RISK SAFETY SERVICES HELP?
With our experience and expertise, Risk Safety Services can work with you to produce a fire strategy, designed to protect your business. Our trusted experts have worked with many large organisations to produce specific strategies which align to their specific business objectives and needs.
Risk Safety Services have worked on a number of buildings where compliance with codes of practise cannot be achieved. In such instances our fire engineers provide a range of options for our clients to consider.
Whatever stage your development is at and however complex, Risk Safety Services Ltd specialises in producing high quality Fire Strategy Reports to minimise costs and maximise your design objectives.
- applicable legislation and its impact
- Building description including layout and materials
- Fire compartmentation, including protection to escape routes
- Means of warning and escape in case of fire
- Evacuation strategy
- Emergency lighting
- Fire safety signage
- Impact of linings and structure on internal fire spread
- External fire spread and protection of boundaries
- Access and facilities for the fire and rescue service
- Smoke ventilation and fire suppression
- Security and protection against the threat of arson
- Fire safety management arrangements including staff training, inspection and review requirements
So, whether you are an architect or a developer, let us help you secure the necessary approvals for your building.
For more information on how we can help you with your Fire Strategy reports, please contact Risk Safety Services Limited on Tel: 01304 793058 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today for your free consultation
Contact us today for your FREE consultation with our team of Health & Safety in Kent. If you have any questions, need some advice, or if you need to arrange a consultation we would love to talk to you. Feel free to contact us by phone at 01304 793058 or online below.